Complete cycle of life

Complete cycle of life


'Hey look!' he exclaimed suddenly. In 3 different corners of the ghat 3 activities were occurring simultaneously, each oblivious of the other. A small child's hair was being shaved off for the first time in a mundan, signifying his liberation from the burden of his past lives; a young couple was getting married around the holy fire, sacred vows celebrating their entry into a new life; and last rites were being performed on a corpse? Its cremation signifying escape from the current life. It was as if an unknown, powerful force was playing out the whole cycle of life in front of us. 'Look', the force seemed to be mocking us, 'this is all there is to it'. The scene lodged itself in my mind, and as I replayed it in my head, I realized the futility of striving for more. Everything will be just fine, I thought. I had lived a life in that moment. - Karan Bajaj (Keep off the grass)

For more post like these check out : Quotes about Life